- Place the canopy upright in the center of the desired set-up location
- Remove the protective bag.
- Gently pull the outer frame legs apart with the assistance of a second person.
- Grasp the bottom of the diamond (shown) on opposite sides. Lift up and step backwards until the canopy is fully opened.
- Lock the top bracket sliders into place at each corner by holding the frame and pushing up on the slider until it clicks into place until it locks
- Lift two adjacent outer legs until snap locks.
- Attach U-clips to the frame on each side of the canopy to secure top.
- Raise last two legs. Raise or level the shelter by using the snap ring and adjustment holes at the mid position of each leg
Windy conditions: use stake kit in feet or weight bag set.
Heavy wind: take down canopy.
Rain: Do not leave canopy unattended – or take down. Do not allow rain to pool on the fabric.
Wet Fabric: Let dry before storing. Use cover bag when not in use.
Taking down: Reverse the above steps. It is very important that the u-clips be undone before collapsing the canopy.